Our new and approved Swim Ireland Swim programme has been a huge success . Over the past number of years we have seen our swim programme go from strength to strength including our Junior Lifesaving programme.
Our continuous on-going staff training with swim Ireland which has included their new Swim Programme, child protection training, first aid training, lifesaving training and pool chemical training ensures that we are delivering one the best environment for your child to learn to swim in Ireland.
From October onwards the following will be introduced into our Swim Programme:
- Our swimming programme and private lessons will only be available to members.
- Swim Passport for all kids to track and keep their certs
- Parents will be able to check online their kids progress on a weekly basis
- In house trained designated liaison officer children first safeguarding (Dave Tyrell)
- Lessons will break from 21st December 2019 to 6th Jan 2020
- Lessons will break from 1st Aug 2020 to the 7th September 2020
- A freeze fee of €10 will be charged to DD if you wish to freeze lessons during term time
- From 1st October 2019 Prices will increase to Members €50 p/m
We wish to thank you for your continued support with our swim programme and we look forward to seeing the kids progress further as they learn a hugely valuable life skill.